New delivered in 1934 as a Lagonda M45 Pillarless Saloon, this car was rebuilt in the early 90s to the more popular 4-seater Open Tourer. During this rebuilt process, the car was the subject of a total restoration. Restoration works and rebuilding of the car were realized respecting the highest possible standards. Engine, transmission, axles, and all the running gear have been totally restored to a level better than it enjoyed when it left the Lagonda Factory in 1934.
The body is constructed in aluminium over an ash frame as original and finished to the highest standards in British Racing Green. All the intstruments, locks, handles, controls and equipment are correct in every detail of the car.
The car was built by Lagonda, a British luxury car marque established in 1906 and has been owned by Aston Martin since 1947. Only 345 Lagonda M45 were ever built between 1933 and 1934. One of them won the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1935. The M45 was one of the fastest British sports car of its era.
Fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible with more information on this particular vehicle.